Nippon 9000 Gloss Finish ( 5 Litres )
- A touch of brilliant gloss finish to all wood and metal surfaces.
- Nippon 9000 Gloss Finish is an oil-modified alkyd enamel paint. It is easy to apply an forms a smooth, tough paint film which has excellent gloss, fungus resistant and high durablility.
- Highlights of this product include :
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply.
Directions for use :
- Drying Times :- Surface dry : 2-3 hours ; Recoat : 6 hours (Overnight for best results)
- Dilution : Mineral turpentine / Thinner
- Cleaning up : Mineral turpentine / Thinner
- Dilution ratio : Brush or Roller ; Ready for use. If dilution is required, add up to 5% mineral turpentine.
- Coverage : 12-15 m2 /Lit @30 microns.
1). The paint colours are tinted by Nippon’s Colour Creations Tinting Machine.
2).The tinting base requires space for addition of colorant. The base quantity is 86% and above of the can capacity. After tinting, total content may vary but close to can capacity.
For more information, please visit