Kansai Weathercoat ( 5 Litres )
- Smooth sheen finish
- 6 – years performance warranty
- Low VOC
- Heavy metal free – No added lead or mercury
- Tough synthetic finish – Withstand harsh climate
- Excellent fungal and algae resistance
- 100% acrylic – outlast ordinary emulsion
- Excellent colour retention.
Directions for use :
- Drying Times :- Surface dry : 10 min ; Recoat : 1-2 hours
- Dilution : Clean household water
- Cleaning up : Clean household water
- Dilution ratio : Brush or Roller ; Ready for use. If dilution is required, add up to 5% clean water
- Coverage : 10-12 m2 /Lit @25 microns.
- We strongly recommend priming with 1 coat of Kansai Primer Sealer, or Kansai Plasterseal solvent base sealer, followed by 2 coats of Kansai Weathercoat.
1). For new/fresh cement surfaces, ensure that the surfaces are thoroughly dry before painting. Otherwise, premature paint failure may occur.
2).The paint colours are tinted by Kansai’s Colour Xpression Tinting Machine.
3).The tinting base requires space for addition of colorant. The base quantity is 86% and above of the can capacity. After tinting, total content may vary but close to can capacity.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.
For more information, please visit