Kansai Roadmarking – Non Reflective ( 5 Litres )
Colours : White, Black & Yellow.
-A premium grade single-pack, aklyd/chlorinated rubber based marking paint specially formulated for the harsh tropical road conditions.
-Approved by SIRIM to Malaysia Standard MS 164:1985
-For use as road marking on centre lines, edge lines, crosswork, and road kerbs.
- Air dry single pack – easy to use
- Quick drying
- Excellent resistance to bleed through of bitumen
- Excellent abrasion resistance to heavy traffic use
- Excellent colour retention
- Self-cleaning properties.
Directions for use :
- Drying Times :- Surface dry : 4-5 mins
- Dilution : Mineral turpentine / Thinner
- Cleaning up : Mineral turpentine / Thinner
- Dilution ratio : Brush or Roller ; Ready for use. If dilution is required, add up to 5% mineral turpentine.
- Coverage : 10-12 m2 /Lit @60 microns.