Dulux Weathershield ( 5 Litres )
Ultimate Protection Against All Weather
– A premium quality acrylic exterior wall finish
– Excellent durability and colour fastness
– Dirt resistant
– Mininum 5 years protection againts fungus and algae
– Locks in colour to keep wall looking new and beautiful longer
– Keep Cool to reduce exterior surface temperature by up to 5’C*
* Test conducted by Building and diagnosis Pte. Ltd Singapore (2009)
Directions for use :
- Drying Times :- Surface dry : 10 min ; Recoat : 1-2 hours
- Dilution : Clean household water
- Cleaning up : Clean household water
- Dilution ratio : Brush or Roller ; Ready for use. If dilution is required, add up to 5% clean water
- Coverage : 10-12 m2 /Lit @25 microns.
- We strongly recommend priming with 1 coat of Dulux Weathershield Sealer followed by 2 coats of Dulux Weathershield.
1). For new/fresh cement surfaces, ensure that the surfaces are thoroughly dry before painting. Otherwise, premature paint failure may occur.
2). The paint colours are tinted by Dulux’s Colour Solution Tinting Machine.
3). The tinting base requires space for addition of colorant. The base quantity is 86% and above of the can capacity. After tinting, total content may vary but close to can capacity.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.
For more information, please visit